Plantain: The fruit of the plantain tree (Musa paradisiaca).
- High glycemic load is associated with increased risk of breast cancer
- Comparative proximate, mineral elements and anti-nutrients composition between Musa sapientum (Banana) and Musa paradisiaca (Plantain) pulp flour
- Effect of boiling on phenolic profiles determined using HPLC/ESI-LTQ-Orbitrap-MS, physico-chemical parameters of six plantain banana cultivars (Musa sp)
- Assessment of hormone-like activities in Ginkgo biloba, Elettaria cardamomum and Plantago ovata extracts using in vitro receptor-specific bioassays
- Method Validation and Simultaneous Determination of Retinol, Retinyl Palmitate, β-Carotene, α-Tocopherol and Vitamin C in Rat Serum Treated with 7,12 Dimethylbenz[a]Anthracene and Plantago major L. by High- Performance Liquid Chromatography Using Diode-Array Detection
- Sun-Drying and Nutritional Composition of Flour of Novel of Novel Musa Hybrids
- Comparative analysis of phenolic profile, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and cytotoxic activity of two closely-related Plantain species: Plantago altissima L. and Plantago lanceolata L.
- Determinants of plasma pepsinogen levels in a population at high risk for stomach cancer in venezuela
- Sampling Strategies and Variability in Fruit Pulp Micronutrient Contents of West and Central African Bananas and Plantains (Musa Species)
- A two-step screening method, using estrogen receptor-mediated transactivation, to measure estrogenicity in edible plants