- Late recurrence of ER+ breast cancer is more likely for women with large tumors and positive lymph nodes
- Continuing tamoxifen treatment for 10 years helps prevent late recurrence
- What are the characteristics of breast cancer with low risk of recurrence?
- Animal model of ER+/PR+ breast cancer shows that estrogen fuels recurrence
- Preliminary study finds Boniva can eradicate dormant breast cancer cells in bone marrow
- Likelihood of late recurrence for hormone receptor positive breast cancer is hard to predict
- Obesity reduces survival after early-stage breast cancer
- Locoregional recurrence indicates poor prognosis 10 or more years after lumpectomy