Green bean: The unripe pod of the common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris), a legume. Also know as string bean.
- A dimeric Phaseolus coccineus lectin with anti-oxidative, anti-proliferative and cytokine-inducing activities
- Determination of conjugated and free isoflavones in some legumes by LC-MS/MS
- In vitro binding of bile acids by okra, beets, asparagus, eggplant, turnips, green beans, carrots, and cauliflower
- Influence of Cooking Methods on Antioxidant Activity of Vegetables
- Steam cooking significantly improves in vitro bile acid binding of beets, eggplant, asparagus, carrots, green beans, and cauliflower
- Dietary flavonols and flavonol-rich foods intake and the risk of breast cancer